2.07.2015

Long Time, No See

My talented friend Amy took this beautiful photo
Where have you been?? Only kidding. I've decided to start blogging again. I had another kid, so I've got plenty of new material :) (That wasn't the reason for the second baby. Promise.) She's a wonderful little person, as is her almost-four-year-old sister. Two whole months of big sisterhood passed before Em, in a moment of desperation, cried, "I wish baby stayed in your tummy forever!" Pregnancy does feel eternal, but that would be taking it to a new level. Overall Em's been really sweet toward little Haven (though the shock of sharing her parents has manifested in other ways). Lots of heart-melting moments between the two of them. Like today when Em ran up to baby and said, "She's my girl!"

It's hard to know where to begin after over a year of blogging absence. (I guess I could begin by hoping that people still stumble across this blog from time to time...) I'll keep it simple and just share this printable designed to keep track of birthdays. My husband and I both come from large families and I've been spectacularly bad at remembering birthdays, so this was my attempt at a remedy. That's all for now. Wishing you an unseasonably warm February.