10.25.2013

Lately I am proud of myself for...

A simple writing prompt for those days 
when you just can't seem to get along with yourself.
(I'm not the only one that has those, right?)

Lately I am proud of myself for...

Trying to have good posture
Coming to know my limits
The road trip led me to my sister
who took lots of gorgeous pictures of Em. 
Making a yummy dinner
Savoring sunlight
Remembering to breathe (deeply that is--if I couldn't remember to just breathe I'd be in serious trouble)
Getting up in the morning
Drinking lots of water
Keeping track of library books
Cleaning the toilet
Not eating the whole pan of pumpkin bars
Remembering to put my laundry in the dryer
Singing Bushel and a Peck to Em most every night for the last seven months
(though I did drop the third verse…she has yet to notice)
Getting rid of clothes I haven’t worn in forever
Surviving a solo road trip with a toddler
Devouring a novel
Writing a blog post :)